- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- October 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
Posts Tagged ‘active eco system’
As Hyundai continues to receive acclaim from consumers and critics for such popular models as the Genesis, Equus, Sonata, and new Elantra, the automaker is looking to dominate the subcompact segment with its all-new 2012 Hyundai Accent. The new Accent has upped its game substantially. In equipment, style, and pricing, it poses the most serious and credible threat to its competitors to date.
Exciting changes abound for Hyundai’s new entry-level offering. The segment’s only direct-injected engine happens to be the most powerful, at 138 horsepower and 123 lb-ft of torque. That bests the next-most-powerful Fiesta by 18 horsepower and 11 lb-ft. The all-new Accent features an eco-efficient 1.6L Gamma GDI engine that generates a remarkable, class-leading 138 horsepower, a full 25% more power than its predecessor. In addition, the Accent still manages a segment-leading 30 mpg city and 40 mpg highway. The Accent’s fuel economy ratings apply across the board, regardless of body style, transmission, or trim level.
All Accent models with automatic transmission have an Active Eco System that modifies engine and transmission control for improved fuel economy. In fact, this system provides a 7% improvement in real-world fuel economy over vehicles without this feature.
Space can be deceptive, especially in a car this size. But luckily for consumers, the Accent delivers it big with best-in-class front and rear shoulder room. The Accent 5-Door also received best-in-class cargo volume with even more cargo volume than the Infiniti EX35. The Accent 5-Door has a surprising 111.3 cubic feet, which is more than Ford Fiesta, Mazda2 and Toyota Yaris.
As far as styling is concerned, Hyundai didn’t cut any corners. The Fluidic Sculpture design theme that sets Hyundai apart extends to the all-new Accent, with its chiseled front fascia, bold rear bumper design and flowing lines that drivers wouldn’t expect to see on a car in this segment. The rear hatch on the Accent 5-Door adds great style and versatility to this well-designed vehicle.
See its new look online at 2012 Hyundai Accent.
Consumers will find that the 2012 Hyundai Accent has a number of strengths, including the best combination of power, fuel economy, handling, ride, room, driving position, interior materials, and overall refinement in the segment.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2012 ACCENT
– All-new fourth generation Accent subcompact
– “Fluidic Sculpture” design
– First vehicle to receive the all-new 1.6-liter GDI “Gamma” engine, paired with proprietary six-speed automatic or manual transmissions
– First subcompact car to use Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI)
– Best-in-class fuel economy of 30 mpg city/40 mpg highway
– Best-in-class 138 horsepower
– Improved fuel efficiency by 18 percent for M/T and 11 percent for A/T over its predecessor
– More fuel efficient than Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris
– Standard VSM, ESC, TCS, ABS with Brake Assist and EBD
– Six standard airbags, active front head restraints and four-wheel disc brakes
– Class-above total interior volume – a subcompact car with the roominess of a compact
– Best-in-class five-door cargo volume
– Strong value – more safety features and best-in-class fuel economy
– Offered in three trim levels – four-door GLS, well equipped five-door GS and sporty five-door SE
– Price: from $12,445
Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale, the number one Phoenix Hyundai Dealership in Arizona, features a full inventory of 2012 Hyundai Accents. Chapman Hyundai is a new and used Hyundai dealer located in Phoenix, Arizona. Their dealership features a full inventory of Hyundai cars and Hyundai SUVs with real photos featured on their website. The dealership amenities include a new Hyundai Service and repair facility, a dedicated Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai sales building and a used car facility. Chapman Hyundai invites consumers to visit and see why they take pride in the vehicles they offer and the service they provide.